Who We Are
Our professional staff has years of experience caring for families from all walks of life. We are leaders in our profession, with dedication to service and professional integrity.
When we sit down with a family, our shared goal is to create a fitting, memorable and affordable service for their loved one. We offer them a wide variety of services and products, as well as a wealth of creative ideas and suggestions. Together, we'll design a memorial or funeral service that suits their needs now, and in the future. Families who come to us know that years from now, they will have deep peace-of-mind because in coming to us, they've done their best to honor their loved one.
- Fuller Metz Funeral & Cremation Service traces its roots back, deep into the early days of Cape Coral. As the first funeral home in Cape Coral, we continue the tradition of serving families nearly five decades later. The first facility was opened in 1967 in downtown Cape Coral on Lafayette Street as the Metz Funeral Home. In 2010 Metz and Fuller funeral home merged to become Fuller Metz. Located at 3740 Del Prado Blvd. the funeral home remains the premier provider of burials and cremations in Cape Coral.
- From traditional funerals to simple cremations, Fuller Metz is dedicated to serving the entire community in its time of need.
- Over the years, the original mission of the firm hasn't changed. We have always intended to provide the best, most professional services, complemented by the finest products. Today, we pride ourselves on being current with the major changes in funeral service trends - and bring those innovations and memorialization options to our client families with integrity and insight.
- The facility offers both large and small venues to honor, remember and pay tribute to loved ones. Banquet rooms, video recording and webcasting, and state of the art online memorial webpages set us apart from any other provider in the area.
- Our staff not only works in the community, but also live and participate in many community organizations. As members of the Chamber of Commerce, Rotary, several churches, several charitable organization, and youth sports, our staff takes a vested interest in making Cape Coral and the surrounding communities a better place to call home.
Timothy A. Hauck, Managiing Partner/Funeral Director in Charge
Tim has been a resident of Cape Coral the past 41 years. He is and has been serving client families at the funeral home for over 24 years. He graduated from Edison Community College, then earned his state funeral director and embalmers license from Miami Dade School of Mortuary science in 1986. He is a past president of Cape Coral Rotary Club and presently serves as a member of the board of directors. He is a past president of the Cape Coral Jaycees and currently serves on the board of the Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce. Tim is married and has two children.
Renee Duncan, Funeral Director
Bill Hansen, Funeral Director
Originally from Michigan, Bill has been a Florida resident since 1970. He began a career in funeral service in 1972. Graduated from Miami-Dade Community College School of Mortuary Science and has been a funeral director since 1976. He is married to Debbie and they have two daughters ages 19 and 17. He enjoys fishing, boating, scuba diving and spending time with family. Bill has been a member of the Metz team since June of 2007.
David Slothower, Ambassador
Originally from Chicago, Il, David has been a resident of Cape Coral since 1998. He began working at Metz in 2006 as a funeral assistant following his retirement from Sears and Roebuck after 34 years of service that included several senior management positions. David is a member of the Cape Coral Kiwanis Club. He has been an active volunteer with S.C.O.R.E. ( Service Core of Retired Executives), Cape Corals Holiday Decoration Committee and the Community Re-Development Association. He is married to Maureen.
Keith Osborn, Ambassador
Originally from Connecticut, Keith has been a resident of Cape Coral the past 10 years. Before retirement Keith worked as a State Trooper and Fireman. He served his country honorably with the U.S. Army. Keith has worked for the funeral home the past 4 years as a funeral assistant. He enjoys cruising the area on his Harley and taking his grandchildren to Disney World.
Linda Fuller, Administrative Assistant
Originally from Burlington, New Jersey, Linda moved to Southwest Florida in 2002 to assume the position of administrative assistant to the funeral director and office manager of our Cape Coral location. While in New Jersey, she had previously held the position of manager of the Market Research and Business Development departments of a trucking company.
Linda is a licensed Advanced Planning Specialist and enjoys helping families whenever she can. She has one son, Daniel, who is a funeral director. Linda’s interests include arts and crafts, reading, her dog “Molly” and spending time with her family.
Sharon Mudd, Administration
Sharon is a secretary in our Cape Coral office. She came to us following many years of experience in funeral service in Connecticut. Until retiring to Cape Coral, Sharon spent her entire life in Connecticut where she graduated from the University of Connecticut and Southern Connecticut State University.
She raised her son there, and she has left behind her beautiful little granddaughter. She is pleased to have moved to the beautiful paradise of Cape Coral where she and her husband can expect frequent visits from family and friends.
Sharon Reardon, Admin
Mark Jones, Cremation Specialist
Mark Jones is our certified crematory operator. He has over 20 years of experience in the funeral and cremation business. Mark has been a member of the staff for over four years.
He loves to fish and spend time with his family.
Dominic Delaney, Ambassador